Luxury apartments for rent in Downtown White Plains,
just steps from Metro-North.
At the center of Westchester County, The Metro by GDC offers smartly designed rental apartments in a boutique building with 24/7 Concierge and a full array of amenities – all within an easy walk to great restaurants and retail stores.
Experience The Metro Difference.
- Newly Upgraded Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Wood Floors in Living Areas with Premium Carpet in Bedrooms
- Large Windows with Wood Blinds
- Designer Kitchens with Espresso Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Oversized Sink with Bar-style Faucet
- Porcelain Tiled Showers and Baths
- Balconies in Select Apartments
- Concierge Service
- Club Lounge with Billiards and Gas Fireplace
- Starbucks Coffee Station
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center with iMacs
- Outdoor Patio Sundeck
- On Site Property Management
- Indoor Garage Parking
- Pet Friendly & Smoke Free
- Just steps from the White Plains Metro-North Station
- Centrally located to all Westchester Employment Centers
- Walkable downtown location
- A bounty of nearby restaurants
- Short walk to City Center Cinemas and Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Five-minute drive to The Westchester and its fine shops.
The Metro offers a variety of Studio, One Bedroom
and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
A prime location… explore our map to see all the great destinations
just a short walk or quick drive away. It’s directly across from the Metro-North White Plains train station, with a short commute to Grand Central.
The Metro 34 South Lexington Avenue White Plains, NY
Living at The Metro…
Dine at BLT, Mulinos, Serafina, Morton’s,
Uno Pizzeria Grill and other great restaurants.
Restock the fridge at nearby Whole Foods,
ShopRite or Super Stop & Shop.
Root for the Westchester Knicks or attend
a trade show at the County Center.
Visit City Center for great entertainment at
The Performing Arts Center or Cinema De Lux 15
Explore the Bronx River Parkway Reservation
by bike or on foot.
Shop at the Westchester, where you’ll find Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus & other Fine Shops.