Contemporary Loft Apartments for Rent in Hastings-on-Hudson.
Open Spaces, High Ceilings, Oversized Windows, Wide-plank Wood Floors, Fine Finishes, Gourmet Kitchens…
The Lofts on Saw Mill River are Westchester’s best rental apartments offering a luxury loft lifestyle.
Experience The Lofts Difference.
- Extra Large 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments that feel like a home
- Almost 10 foot high ceilings with oversized casement-style windows
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Quartz Countertops and premium KitchenAid Appliances
- Designer Baths, many with a Shower and Tub in Master Bathroom
- Wood Laminate Flooring throughout
- Ceiling Fan in all Master Bedrooms
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in every unit
Building & Community Features
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- State-of-the-Art App-based Video Security System
- Fitness Center in each Building
- Club Lounge in each Building
- Indoor Parking Garage
- Community BBQ Deck with Fire Pit Seating
- Bridge to South County Trail for Biking and Hiking
- Smoke Free and Pet Friendly Property
- Monthly Building Events & Wellness Programs
- Preferred Vendor Card with Restaurant and Service Discounts
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Select Unit Type:
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
Situated along the Saw Mill River and South County Trailway,
The Lofts offers a quick commute to White Plains, Manhattan and other major employment centers – and shuttle service to the Hastings-on-Hudson Metro-North Station.
The Lofts 419 Saw Mill River Road, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY
Living at The Lofts on Saw Mill River…
Enjoy a river town lifestyle in downtown Hastings-on-Hudson, only five minutes away.
Bike, jog or hike along the scenic 14-mile South County Trailway
Reside in the nationally-recognized top rated Ardsley Public School District.
Shop at nearby Whole Foods at Ridge Hill, Stew Leonards, and the coming Rivertown Square.
Dine along the Hudson River shoreline at Half Moon, Harvest, Red Hat and X2O
Visit nearby cultural sites, such as Untermyer Gardens, The Hudson River Museum, and the Jasper Cropsey House.
Nearby GDC communities that you may also like…