Luxury Apartments for rent in a Hudson River Town.
Reside at Westchester’s only full service luxury rental apartment building in the river villages at Harbor Square – the next great place along the Hudson with spectacular river views, a beautiful new promenade park with monumental sculptures and a destination waterfront restaurant at your doorstep.
Harbor Square offers uniquely designed waterfront rental apartments with resort-style rooftop amenities where you can relax and recharge daily – all just steps away from the Ossining Metro-North Train Station and a short drive to White Plains, NY.
Experience the Harbor Square Difference.
- Spacious 1 and 2 BR units, many with separate studies
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Glass Mosaic Backsplash & Island Breakfast Bar
- Designer Bathrooms with Contemporary Vanity, Large Mirror, Medicine Cabinet and Adjustable Showerhead
- Wood Laminate Floors in Living Area and Premium Carpet in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fan in all Master Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- On the Hudson River across from Metro-North Station
- Dramatic Double-Height Lobby
- Penthouse Level Club Lounge, Fitness Center & Spa
- Rooftop Pool and Sundeck with BBQ Stations
- Business Center & Café with Conference Room
- Smoke Free & Pet Friendly (with Dog Wash)
- Indoor Garage Parking
- 24-Hour Front Desk Concierge
- Package Acceptance & Dry Cleaning Drop-off and Pick-up
- Resident Superintendent & Onsite Property Management
- Monthly Building Events & Wellness Programs
- Preferred Vendor Card with Restaurant and Service Discounts
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Featured Apartment Special!
UNIT TYPE D1 – Specially Priced from $3,695
A Two Bedroom Split Double Master Suite.
1256 Square Feet with Balcony and Hudson River Views
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
to Grand Central Terminal.
On the banks of the Hudson River, Harbor Square is located across the street from the Ossining Metro-North Train Station and is just a 25 minute drive to downtown White Plains – the commercial center of Westchester.
Harbor Square 3 Westerly Road, Ossining, NY
Living at Harbor Square…
Dining on the Hudson River at your doorstep.
3 Westerly Bar and Grill Nautical-themed
Discover Ossining’s historic Main Street and get to know neighborhood retailers and drop by the Farmer’s Market.
Visit nearby Tarrytown… its many antique shops and cafes… and be sure to catch a concert or comedy act at the Music Hall.
A hikers delight… choose the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail, Teatown Lake Reservation or the nearby Rockefeller State Park Preserve.
Dine at one of the many fine eateries along the River Towns, including Blue Hill at Stone Barns,
a 5 Star restaurant.
20 Minutes from The Westchester, where you’ll find Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, Tiffany, Apple, Crate & Barrel and other fine shops.