Luxury Apartments for Rent overlooking the Hudson
Contemporary Westchester County rentals at the Hastings-on-Hudson – Yonkers City Line offers breathtaking Palisades and Hudson River waterfront views – with full access to the Resort-Class amenities of River Tides next door.
Experience The 1177 @Greystone Difference.
- Most units offer bay windows and/or balconies with views of the Hudson River and Palisades.
- 9'8" Ceiling Heights with Oversized Windows.
- Kitchens with Euro-style cabinetry, ceramic tile backsplash, quartz countertops, under-mount sink, bar-style faucet with pull-down spout and stainless steel appliances.
- Designer Baths with modern vanity, Kohler fixtures with adjustable showerhead, 4"x12" ceramic wall tiles and 12" x 24" porcelain floor tiles.
- Beautiful and durable Armstrong wood laminate flooring throughout living area and bedrooms.
- Other features include: Vented Washer & Dryer in every unit, Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fans in all Master Bedrooms and Solid Core Room Doors.
- 1177 @Greystone is Pet Friendly and Smoke Free
- Modern Lobby with contemporary decor and furnishings and state-of-the-art app-based video security system
- Hudson River view Club Room for private parties and building sponsored events – or for just lounging with complimentary WiFi
- In-building Fitness Center with Available Personal Trainers
- Sundeck overlooking the Hudson River and Palisades
- Full membership privileges to nearby River Tides Pool and Resort-Style amenities including Spa with Licensed Massage Therapists, Yoga and exercise classes
- Fully enclosed indoor parking garage with available electric charging spaces and bike racks
- Walk to Greystone Metro-North Station via River Tides private pathway
- Onsite Property Management and Building Link resident web portal and app to respond quickly to your needs.
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Minutes to Grand Central Terminal.
1177 @Greystone 1177 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY
Living in Greystone…
Experience the change of seasons on the Hudson River and majestic Palisades right out your window.
Walk the Untermyer Gardens of the former Greystone Estate, or hike the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail just outside your front door.
Enjoy a rivertown lifestyle in historic Hastings-on-Hudson, only five minutes away.
Dine at famed restaurateur Peter Kelly’s X2O on the Yonkers City Pier, one of several fine dining spots in the downtown waterfront.
Visit the Hudson River Museum and explore Trevor Mansion, great art exhibits and the Planetarium.
Shop at Ridge Hill where you’ll find shops such as Apple, Lord & Taylor, L.L.Bean, Whole Foods and Showcase Cinema.
Follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Google+
Get on the List!
Be among the first to know when 1177 @Greystone starts leasing and take advantage of special offers.
If you answer our survey and later decide to rent an apartment you will be eligible to receive
a complimentary Apple iPad Mini or Dyson Vacuum.