Luxury Apartments for Rent overlooking the Hudson
Contemporary Westchester County rentals at the Hastings-on-Hudson – Yonkers City Line offers breathtaking Palisades and Hudson River waterfront views – with full access to the Resort-Class amenities of River Tides next door.
Experience The 1177 @Greystone Difference.
- 1, 2 and 3 BR residences, many with a separate Home Office
- 9ʹ 5ʺ Ceiling Heights with Oversized Windows.
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Porcelain Tile Backsplash & Island Breakfast Bar
- Designer Bathrooms with Contemporary Vanity, Wall-to-Wall Mirror,
12ʺ x 24ʺ Porcelain Floor Tiles and Medicine Cabinet
- Wide-Plank Wood Laminate Floors Throughout
- Ceiling fans in Master Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Overlooking the Hudson River & The Palisades
- Access to Private Path to Greystone Metro-North Station
- Beautifully designed Lobby and Club Lounge
- In Building Fitness Center
- Hudson River view Sunset Deck
- Full access to River Tides Pool, Amenities and Programming
- 100% Smoke Free and Pet Friendly
- Indoor Reserved Garage Parking with available Electric Charging Spaces
- State-of-the-Art App-based Security System
- High Speed Wi-Fi in all Public Spaces
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Drop-off & Pick-up
- On site Property Management & Leasing Office
- Preferred Vendor Card with Restaurant, Retail and Service Discounts
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
Minutes to Grand Central Terminal.
A prime Hudson River location, with access to a private walkway to the Greystone Metro-North Station and a 5 minute drive to the shops and restaurants in the Village of Hastings-on-Hudson.
1177 @Greystone 1177 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY
Living in Greystone…
Experience the change of seasons on the Hudson River and majestic Palisades right out your window.
Walk the Untermyer Gardens of the former Greystone Estate, or hike the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail just outside your front door.
Enjoy a rivertown lifestyle in historic Hastings-on-Hudson, only five minutes away.
Dine at famed restaurateur Peter Kelly’s X2O on the Yonkers City Pier, one of several fine dining spots in the downtown waterfront.
Visit the Hudson River Museum and explore Trevor Mansion, great art exhibits and the Planetarium.
Shop at Ridge Hill where you’ll find shops such as Apple, Lord & Taylor, L.L.Bean, Whole Foods and Showcase Cinema.
Nearby GDC communities that you may also like…