Luxury Westchester Apartments for rent on a bucolic wooded hillside overlooking the Hudson River Highlands.
Set in a new resort enclave featuring an Inn, Spa and Restaurant with over 60 acres of hiking trails, Fort Hill Apartments offers a private shuttle to the Peekskill Metro-North Train Station.
Experience the Fort Hill Apartments difference.
- Many units offer balconies, some with views of the Hudson River
- Kitchens with Euro-style cabinetry, ceramic tile backsplash, quartz countertops, under-mount sink, bar-style faucet with pull-down spout and stainless steel appliances.
- Designer Baths with modern vanity, Kohler fixtures with adjustable showerhead, 4"x12" ceramic wall tiles and 12" x 24" porcelain floor tiles.
- Beautiful and durable wide-plank flooring throughout living area and bedrooms.
- Other features include: Vented Washer & Dryer in every unit, Walk-in Closets and Ceiling Fans in all Master Bedrooms
- Fort Hill is a 100% Smoke Free Property and is Pet Friendly
- Community Fitness Center with available Personal Trainers.
- Community Club Lounge for events and private parties
- Outdoor Pool with Sundeck and BBQ Pavilion
- Access to the Restaurant and Spa at the Abbey Inn with special discounts
- Your guests can stay at the Abbey Inn at special rates.
- Over 60 Acres of adjacent Hiking Trails with views of the Hudson River
- Complimentary Shuttle to Peekskill Metro-North Station, 5 minutes away
- Indoor garage parking and outdoor parking spaces
- Onsite Property Management and Resident Superintendent
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
Close to New York City, but a world away, Fort Hill is your gateway to the beauty and unique lifestyle of the Hudson River Valley.
Fort Hill Apartments 200 Fort Hill Road, Peekskill, NY 10566
Living in Peekskill…
Explore the Café and Art Scene in
See a Live Concert at The Paramount Center
for the Arts
Relax at Peekskill’s Waterfront Park on
the Hudson River
Take a short drive to Cold Spring’s Antique Row
or the Dia Beacon
Shop at Macy’s and other National Retailers at the Jefferson Valley Mall
Pick up a Book or catch a Movie at
the Cortlandt Town Center
Nearby GDC communities that you may also like…