Luxury Apartments for Rent at the River's Edge.
GDC once again takes Rockland luxury rentals to a whole new level with Riverside, its state-of-the-art new luxury waterfront apartment residence. With the award-winning architecture of the Harbors-at-Haverstraw community and sophisticated interiors inspired by today’s contemporary style… the best of traditional and modern merge to create a prime new address.
Set along the banks of the Hudson River at its widest point, Riverside offers a spectacular waterfront promenade right at your doorstep and full access to Harbor Club’s resort-class amenities. You won’t have to leave home to feel like you’re on vacation!
Experience the Riverside difference.
- Spacious Studio, 1 and 2 BR units, most with studies
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Glass Mosaic Backsplash and Island Breakfast Bar
- Designer Bathrooms with Contemporary Vanity, Large Mirror & Adjustable Showerhead
- Wood Laminate floors in living areas and Premium Carpet in bedrooms
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- Elegant double-height lobby
- In-building Gym, Club Room and Riverside Pool
- Full time superintendent and on-site management
- Choice of enclosed garage parking or outdoor reserved spaces
- Pet Friendly & Smoke Free building
- Hudson River Promenade and Sculpture Trail
- Full Access to Harbors Club Amenities, including: Fitness Center, Indoor Basketball, Party Room, Billiard Room, Cinema Room, Spa and Two Outdoor Pools
- Kayak Launch and Private Marina Slips
- Walk to Commuter Ferry to Metro-North Railroad
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
To find out about Future Availability and to get on our Wait List, call or email us.
Located along the Hudson River Promenade & Sculpture Trail, Riverside is a short walk to the New York Waterways Commuter Ferry Dock and is conveniently located to Bergen County and the Palisades Parkway.
Riverside 4100 Southernly Pointe, Haverstraw, NY
Living at Harbors-at-Haverstraw
Stroll the Harbors-at-Haverstraw promenade and sculpture trail at the river’s edge where you can enjoy spectacular sunrises over the Hudson.
Savor fine dining nearby at Union Restaurant in Haverstraw, Hudson Water Club at the Haverstraw Marina and Peter Kelly’s Restaurant X in Congers.
Visit nearby Nyack, with its renowned antique district, charming shops and an active nightlife.
Enjoy abundant outdoor recreation at Rockland Lake State Park with its championship golf course and scenic hiking trails.
Shop at Palisades Center, The Shops at Nanuet and the world famous Woodbury Commons outlet mall - all just a short drive from home.
Commute to Manhattan via New York Waterways Ferry to Ossining Metro North Station… just a short walk from your front door.