Get away...every day... luxury apartments for rent with resort-like amenities in Westchester.
Overlooking one of North America’s most spectacular views – the Hudson River and the cliffs of the Palisades – River Tides at Greystone is a place to unwind and recharge. With spacious waterfront apartment residences and resort hotel-style amenities, River Tides in Yonkers, NY offers high-rise elegance just five minutes from downtown Hastings-on-Hudson and a 32-minute Metro-North commute to Manhattan.
Experience the River Tides Difference.
- Spacious Studios, 1, 2 and 3 BR residences, many with
separate home offices
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, White Subway Tile Backsplash & Island Breakfast Bar
- Designer Bathrooms with Contemporary Vanity, Wall-to-Wall Mirror,
12″ x 24″ Porcelain Floor Tiles and Medicine Cabinet
- Wide-Plank Wood Laminate Floors Throughout
- Ceiling Fan is all Master Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Overlooking the Hudson River & The Palisades
- Private Path to Greystone Metro-North Station
- Dramatic Double-Height Lobby
- Club Lounge and Fitness Center overlooking the Hudson
- Riverview Pool with Sun Deck, BBQ Pavilion and Tot Lot
- Magnificent Spa with Available Treatments
- 100% Smoke Free and Pet Friendly (with Dog Wash)
- Indoor Reserved Garage Parking
- 24-Hour Front Desk Concierge
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Drop-off & Pick-up
- Resident Superintendent & Onsite Property Management
- Monthly Building Events & Wellness Programs
- Fully enclosed indoor garage parking with available
electric charging spaces.
- Preferred Vendor Card with Restaurant, Retail and Service Discounts
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
to Grand Central Terminal.
River Tides 1133 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY
Living in Greystone…
Experience the change of seasons on the Hudson River and majestic Palisades right out your window.
Walk the Untermyer Gardens of the former Greystone Estate, or hike the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail just outside your front door.
Enjoy a rivertown lifestyle in historic Hastings-on-Hudson, only five minutes away.
Dine at famed restaurateur Peter Kelly’s X2O on the Yonkers City Pier, one of several fine dining spots in the downtown waterfront.
Visit the Hudson River Museum and explore Trevor Mansion, great art exhibits and the Planetarium.
Shop at Ridge Hill where you’ll find shops such as Apple, Lord & Taylor, L.L.Bean, Whole Foods and Showcase Cinema.