Luxury Apartments for rent in a Hudson River Town.
Reside at Westchester’s only full service luxury rental apartment building in the river villages at Harbor Square – the next great place along the Hudson with spectacular river views, a beautiful new promenade park with monumental sculptures and a destination waterfront restaurant at your doorstep.
Harbor Square offers uniquely designed waterfront rental apartments with resort-style rooftop amenities where you can relax and recharge daily – all just steps away from the Ossining Metro-North Train Station and a short drive to White Plains, NY.
Experience the Harbor Square Difference.
- Spacious 1 and 2 BR units, many with separate studies
- Euro-style Kitchen Cabinetry with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Glass Mosaic Backsplash & Island Breakfast Bar
- Designer Bathrooms with Contemporary Vanity, Large Mirror, Medicine Cabinet and Adjustable Showerhead
- Wood Laminate Floors in Living Area and Premium Carpet in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fan in all Master Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- On the Hudson River across from Metro-North Station
- Dramatic Double-Height Lobby
- Penthouse Level Club Lounge, Fitness Center & Spa
- Rooftop Pool and Sundeck with BBQ Stations
- Business Center & Café with Conference Room
- Smoke Free & Pet Friendly (with Dog Wash)
- Indoor Garage Parking
- 24-Hour Front Desk Concierge
- Package Acceptance & Dry Cleaning Drop-off and Pick-up
- Resident Superintendent & Onsite Property Management
- Monthly Building Events & Wellness Programs
- Preferred Vendor Card with Restaurant and Service Discounts
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Featured Apartment Special!
UNIT TYPE D1 – Specially Priced from $3,695
A Two Bedroom Split Double Master Suite.
1256 Square Feet with Balcony and Hudson River Views
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
to Grand Central Terminal.